Frequently asked questions
- How many classes do you have?
Angels Playschool has three class groups – Play group,Pre-Nursery and Nursery.
- What are the timings for school?
Classes start at 8:45AM until 11:30AM for both Pre-Nursery and Nursery. Parents are allowed to sit in classes with their children.
- What is the intake age of the children?
2 years for Pre-Nursery and 4 year old for Nursery.
- How well trained and experienced are the teachers and staff?
At Angels Playschool, our committed faculty are very well trained and experienced. Not only that they are well trained and experienced, but they are very loving and gentle with the children.
- What is teacher to child ratio?
Angels Playschool has one of the best teacher to child ratio. There are only 16 students maximum per teacher at Pre-Nursery. Nursery classes are even smaller providing extra attention to each child.
- Will there be alot of homework?
There will be basic homework but not alot.
- Are there tests and exams?
There will be no exams but children will be tested only on a once a month basis.